Why exercise? You’ll feel better right away, and notice improvement within weeks!
Did you know that beginners improve the fastest when they exercise? The “Before and After” photos you see in fitness books and infomercials show how quickly the body responds to exercise. Even one exercise session can improve your circulation and mental focus. After one month of consistent effort you’ll enjoy noticeable results in strength and energy. You’ll even see the difference in the mirror. As you build your health and physical fitness with consistent exercise, you'll enjoy many benefits along the way.
Why exercise? Your fitness matters more than you may realize.
Regular moderate exercise has been shown to improve longevity and significantly reduce the risk of serious medical conditions and premature death. And if you have fewer medical issues, you’ll have a lower health care bill and a dramatically better quality of life! Don’t wait for your doctor’s warnings to get in shape. You can start building (or rebuilding) your health today!
Why exercise? Specific routines will help you take the stress off of overworked muscles and joints.
You can choose from a number of free home exercise programs right here on this site. There are flexibility and strength routines, and workouts that target specific areas (lower back and core, knees). Several routines on this site help to correct common muscular imbalances, which will help you prevent discomfort and injury.
You’ll also be able to follow a guide that shows you how to exercise at home. If you are new to exercise, it will take only 12 weeks to develop an active lifestyle that is proven to reduce your health risks substantially. Learn how you can include sports, hobbies, and other physical activities you enjoy into your workout plans and still get great results.
Ready to begin?
Find out how your health and fitness compares to your peers with several well researched physical fitness tests. Using the tools on this site, you’ll have a complete fitness profile that you can use to track your progress in the weeks ahead. Your results are analyzed to show how much you need to improve to lower your risk of serious health concerns, which is great for setting goals.
- Physical fitness tests: Are you fit compared to your peers?
- Physical fitness tests for strength, endurance and body weight.
- Health and physical fitness: Are you fit enough to be healthy?
- Health and physical fitness: Do you know if you're fit enough to have health benefits?
- Free exercise videos
- Free exercise videos: catalogued by region of the body and equipment used
- Lower back exercise: Achieve a healthy back with illustrated exercises and tips
- Lower back exercise: relieve stiffness and prevent injury with stretching and strengthening exercises
- Physical therapy exercises to rebuild strength and improve mobility
- Illustrated physical therapy exercises for the shoulder and knee
- How to exercise at home
- How to exercise at home: illustrated routines, workout plans, video links
- Free home exercise programs with videos and illustrations.
- Illustrated free home exercise programs include strengthening and interval training
- Facts about obesity
- Facts about obesity include key statistics, health issues, solutions
- About the author
- About the author and his journey in building whyiexercise.com
- Testimonials for whyiexercise.com
- See the latest reviews of whyiexercise.com
- Why exercise? The latest updates.
- Our Why I exercise Blog keeps you up to date with all the additions and changes at whyiexercise.com.
- Contact us at whyiexercise.com
- Please contact us. Your feedback is important!
- We will protect your personal information.